Harris Marks joined Jaroslawicz & Jaros in 2009. As an associate and
a 2011 graduate of Brooklyn Law School, Harris is admitted to practice
law in the federal and state and courts of New York and New Jersey. Before
joining Jaroslawicz & Jaros, Harris worked as a judicial intern for
Hon. Esther Morgenstern, Justice of the New York State Supreme Court.
He also worked for a lobby firm in Washington, D.C.
As an associate at Jaroslawicz & Jaros, LLC, Mr. Marks has had the
opportunity to represent a wide variety of cases, including those pertaining
to sexual harassment in the workplace, denial of life insurance benefits,
employment and housing discrimination, property damage from construction,
and much more. He has also been involved in numerous personal injury matters.
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Esther Morgenstern, Justice of the New York State Supreme Court, Judicial Intern
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- University of Maryland, College Park – B.S.