800-269-2780 (Toll Free)
917-842-9544 (After Hours)
Harris Marks joined Jaroslawicz & Jaros in 2009. As an associate and a 2011 graduate of Brooklyn Law School, Harris is admitted to practice law in the federal and state and courts of New York and New Jersey.
Before joining Jaroslawicz & Jaros, Harris worked as a judicial intern for Hon. Esther Morgenstern, Justice of the New York State Supreme Court. He also worked for a lobby firm in Washington, D.C. At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, Harris has worked on a wide variety of cases, including litigation involving workplace sexual harassment actions, housing and employment discrimination, life insurance benefits denials, property damage construction cases, and numerous personal injury matters.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Esther Morgenstern, Justice of the New York State Supreme Court, Judicial Intern