New York City Product Liability Attorney
Were you injured by a hazardous product?
Jaroslawicz & Jaros has brought many lawsuits for persons who suffered injuries as a result of dangerous, hazardous, or defective products. Jaroslawicz & Jaros has successfully sued for numerous persons who suffered serious injuries due to their use of defective products in cases involving prescribed drugs, portable and table saws, lawn mowers, bicycles, scooters, pogo stick, baby carriages, bicycles, helmets and stoves among many other products.
Our Successful Dangerous Product Cases
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros obtained a $4 million dollar verdict in Kings County, N.Y. for man who lost parts of his fingers as a result of a dangerously designed table saw.
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros obtained a $3.5 million dollar settlement for a man who suffered a brain injury due a defective motorcycle helmet when he fell off of his motorcycle.
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros obtained a multi million dollar settlement for a man who suffered a brain injury due a defective bicycle helmet when he fell off of his bicycle.
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros obtained a $2 million dollar verdict in New York County, N.Y., for a prospective fashion model who suffered scars to her face as a result of cosmetics she was using.
- Successfully sued and obtained a $600,000 verdict against Perdue Chickens for a woman who swallowed a "pop up" thermometer which had became lodged in her intestine and required surgery to remove.
- Successfully sued and obtained a $600,000 verdict against Ford Motor Co. in a product's placement case for improper placement of a seat belt holder in a dangerous position in a Ford T Bird causing a woman passenger to fall while she was exiting the car resulting in her fracturing her hip.
Contact Jaroslawicz & Jaros, LLC today!
Because this type of litigation often requires that multiple experts be retained to properly support the case, including experts to prove liability, who would be persons with expertise in the proper design of safe products such as engineers and designers, as well as doctors, rehabilitation experts, and economists, who can explain the severity and extent of the injury and your loss of earnings and future earning capacity to the court and a jury, it is important to retain a law firm that has the experience in the field as well as the financial ability to retain the proper experts to both consult with and to testify on your behalf should your case proceed to trial.