Since its founding in 1980, the law firm of Jaroslawicz & Jaros has helped thousands of clients from throughout New York City and surrounding areas recover over $2 billion in damages in personal injury, construction injury, medical malpractice, and other insurance-related cases. We have obtained over $1 million in compensation, by verdict or settlement, for hundreds of our clients.
While $2 billion is an impressive number, and we are proud we have been so successful in helping our clients get the money they deserve, monetary damages are just a small part of what we help our clients obtain. For most of our clients, the true value they get from hiring our firm comes from the peace of mind they experience when they hire us. Knowing they are handing one of the biggest worries in their life off to someone who has been there before, and can help them through, what is often one of the toughest periods of their life, is a huge weight off of their shoulders, and that is very gratifying for us. Our clients feel valued because we treat them as they deserve to be treated.
We also feel it is our responsibility to make the other side take our client’s claims seriously. Validation and a chance to tell your side of the story can be worth more than all the money in the world when you have been struggling just to get the other side to listen to you. Although we feel our biggest accomplishment is the value our clients get from us, we have been honored to accept some awards that we are also quite proud of:
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros Rated a Ten (10) by AVVO
- Top Attorneys in the New York Metro Area
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers–The American Trial Lawyers Association - David Jaroslawicz
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers- The American Trial Lawyers Association - Abraham Jaros
- New York Super Lawyers -- David Jaroslawicz, Abraham Jaros
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association -- David Jaroslawicz
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 BEST-Client Satisfaction
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers- David Jaroslawicz
- Lead Counsel Rated in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury -- Abraham Jaros
- David Jaroslawicz has been selected to lecture to other personal injury attorneys at the New York County Lawyers Association for many years.
- 300 + years of combined experience in personal injury
We are also quite proud that several of our cases have set records for the highest dollar amounts ever awarded in similar cases and locations. For example, one of our cases was the first ever $1 million verdict in Sullivan County, and another was the first ever $2 million verdict in Albany.
Jaroslawicz & Jaros also obtained a $44 million dollar verdict for an injured construction worker, the largest verdict in New York.
In addition to setting records for damages awarded, we have also represented clients in several groundbreaking cases, establishing or clarifying the law in ways that will benefit future plaintiffs. We also pride ourselves on being a firm that is not afraid to try novel approaches to get our clients the relief they deserve.
You can also look at our article “What have previous clients gotten? to see some of our past accomplishments.