In “On the Origin of Species,” Charles Darwin wrote: “It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.”
To adapt to today’s crisis environment and to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients, we at the firm of Jaroslawicz & Jaros have adapted and adjusted:
We have developed our in-office Skype and Zoom capabilities, as well as social distancing, so that any clients who cannot or do not feel comfortable giving testimony from home can now safely come to our office and testify from there with your attorney also present in the room with you.
We can provide transportation to and from our office or any other travel arrangements that you may require.
New prospective clients have the choice to either come to our office where a large conference room has been arranged so that you can maintain social distancing and still meet with an experienced attorney, or we can discuss details of the case and meet by phone, or use Skype or Zoom or, if you prefer, we can send someone to your home or hospital.
A Track Record of Success
Since 1980, Jaroslawicz & Jaros has recovered over $1 Billion for our clients collectively, and we have recovered over $1 Million for hundreds of our individual clients. We have client testimonials that speak for themselves.
Below are some of our case results involving serious injuries, for which our firm was able to obtain substantial recoveries:
- $44 Million verdict in a construction accident case for a client who was injured when he fell from a wall on a construction site. This was the largest verdict of its kind in New York history.
- $6 Million verdict for a young man who suffered a leg injury when the car he was a passenger in lost control and hit a tree.
- $4.75 Million settlement for a woman who was struck by a car while crossing the street and suffered a head injury
- $4.9 Million settlement for damage to a building, which occurred due to the construction of an adjacent building.
- $3.1 Million settlement for a laborer who was struck by a falling object while on a construction job.
- $1.6 Million verdict for a 36-year-old man who slipped and fell on slippery steps while in a hotel and suffered hip and back injuries
- $1.125 Million settlement for a man who suffered injuries when there was an explosion at his home
Get The Advice And Guidance You And Your Family Need
If you or a loved one has a been injured in an accident, contact us today for a free and confidential consultation. Call Jaroslawicz & Jaros in New York at 800-269-2780, or submit an online questionnaire. You can also email Abraham Jaros directly at email@example.com, or call his personal cellphone at 917-842-9544.
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION