What Are Our Accomplishments?
Found On This Page:
- 1 What Are Our Accomplishments?
- 22.214.171.124 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Construction Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Catastrophic Injuries
- 220.127.116.11 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Hazardous Products
- 22.214.171.124 Medical Malpractice
- 126.96.36.199 Life & Disability Insurance
- 188.8.131.52 Nursing Home Injuries
- 184.108.40.206 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 220.127.116.11 LEARN MORE
- 18.104.22.168 CONTACT THE FIRM
Since its founding in 1980, the law firm of Jaroslawicz & Jaros, PLLC, has helped thousands of clients from throughout New York City and surrounding areas recover over $1 Billion in damages in personal injury, construction injury, medical malpractice and other insurance-related cases. We have obtained over $1 Million in compensation for hundreds of individual clients.
While $1 Billion is an impressive number, and we are proud we have been so successful in helping our clients get the money they deserve, monetary damages are just a small part of what we help our clients obtain. For most of our clients, the true value they get from hiring our firm comes from the peace of mind they experience when they hire us. Knowing they are handing one of the biggest worries in their life off to someone who has been there before and can help them through what is often one of the toughest periods of their life is a huge weight off their shoulders, and that is very gratifying for us. Our clients feel valued because we treat them as they deserve to be treated.
We also feel it is our responsibility to make the other side take our clients’ claims seriously. Validation and a chance to tell your side of the story can be worth more than all the money in the world when you have been struggling just to get the other side to listen to you. Although we feel our biggest accomplishment is the value our clients get from us, we have been honored to accept some awards that we are also quite proud of:
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros Rated a 10 by Avvo
- Top Attorneys in the New York Metro Area
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers-The American Trial Lawyers Association — David Jaroslawicz
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers-The American Trial Lawyers Association — Abraham Jaros
- New York Super Lawyers — David Jaroslawicz, Abraham Jaros, Norman Frowley, and David Tolchin
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association — David Jaroslawicz
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 BEST-Client Satisfaction
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers — David Jaroslawicz
- Lead Counsel Rated in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury — Abraham Jaros
- David Jaroslawicz has been selected to lecture to other personal injury attorneys at the New York County Lawyers Association for many years.
We are also quite proud that several of our cases have set records for the highest dollar amounts ever awarded in similar cases and locations. For example, one of our cases was the first $1 Million verdict in Sullivan County, and another case was the first $2 Million verdict in Albany.
Jaroslawicz & Jaros also obtained a $44 Million verdict for an injured construction worker, the largest verdict in New York.
In addition to setting records for damages awarded, we have represented clients in several groundbreaking cases, establishing or clarifying the law in ways that will benefit future plaintiffs. We also pride ourselves on being a firm that is not afraid to try novel approaches to get our clients the relief they deserve.
You can also look at our article “What Have Previous Clients Gotten?” to see some of our accomplishments.
If you or a loved one was injured and needs legal assistance, call Jaroslawicz & Jaros at 917-842-9544 or submit an online questionnaire. The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before an applicable expiration date, known as a statute of limitations. Please call to ensure that you do not waive your right to compensation. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION