Found On This Page:
- 1 Philip Reid
- 184.108.40.206 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Construction Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Catastrophic Injuries
- 126.96.36.199 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Hazardous Products
- 184.108.40.206 Medical Malpractice
- 220.127.116.11 Life & Disability Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 Nursing Home Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 126.96.36.199 LEARN MORE
- 188.8.131.52 CONTACT THE FIRM
Joined Jaroslawicz and Jaros as an associate in 2019. He graduated from Rutgers Law School in 2017 and is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey. Since joining Jaroslawicz and Jaros, he has worked on a variety of cases, including those arising out of intentional torts, motor vehicle accidents, labor law violations, and medical malpractice.
Prior to joining Jaroslawicz & Jaros, Mr. Reid worked for a small plaintiff’s firm in Jersey City, New Jersey, where he was involved in mass tort litigation, including the 3M Combat Arms Earplug Litigation and the Proton-Pump Inhibitor Litigation, along with personal injury and medical malpractice matters in various jurisdictions.
Bar Admissions: New Jersey (2017), District of New Jersey (2018), New York (2018), Southern District of New York (2019), Eastern District of New York (2019)
Education: Rutgers Law School, Newark, New Jersey
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Majors: History and Philosophy.
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION