- Associate, 2017
Tom Miller joined Jaroslawicz and Jaros as an Associate in 2017. He graduated from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2011 and is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey.
Prior to joining Jaroslawicz & Jaros, Mr. Miller worked for a large defense firm in New York City representing the interests of insurance companies and companies in a variety of lawsuits involving issues relating to premises liability, negligence, New York Labor Law, professional liability, commercial litigation, director and officer liability, commercial general liability, and municipal contractor liability.
Mr. Miller utilizes his in-depth experience and knowledge of insurance companies to advocate for, and protect the rights of, his clients in a wide range of personal injury lawsuits.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury Litigation
- New York, 2011
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2012
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Honors: CALI Awards in Legal Writing I & II
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- London Fischer LLP, Associate, 2011 to 2017
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION