New York Lead Paint Poisoning Lawyer – Injury Attorney
Found On This Page:
- 1 New York Lead Paint Poisoning Lawyer – Injury Attorney
- 126.96.36.199 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Construction Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Catastrophic Injuries
- 18.104.22.168 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Hazardous Products
- 126.96.36.199 Medical Malpractice
- 188.8.131.52 Life & Disability Insurance
- 184.108.40.206 Nursing Home Injuries
- 220.127.116.11 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 New York Lead Paint Poisoning Lawyers
- 1.2 DON’T WAIT | CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
New York Lead Paint Poisoning Lawyers
If your child has been diagnosed with lead poisoning, it was most likely caused by an environmental contaminant such as lead paint in apartments or lead-based materials found in furniture or toys. Determining where the exposure occurred is critical to your legal claim.
New York landlords, as well as the New York City Housing Authority, are required to maintain safe, clean, apartments, that are free of lead based paint. The City of New York or the building’s landlord, property owner and/or building’s management company could be held liable if a child is exposed to poisonous paint.
Every three years, apartments in New York buildings with three or more units are required to be repainted. If the building was constructed prior to 1960 and there is a child seven-year-old or younger residing in the apartment, then the landlord is responsible to inspect all apartments for lead based paint.
Lead poisoning is very dangerous to a child’s health, as it can cause:
- Brain Damage
- Kidney Damage
- Nervous System Damage
- Learning Disabilities
- Speech and Behavioral Problem
New York law allows for parents to rightfully pursue a legal claim on behalf of their children who have been exposed to lead poison due to poorly maintained apartment buildings.
The Manhattan Injury Law Firm of Jaroslawicz and Jaros can help you and your family get the just compensation you deserve.
Since 1980, we have helped thousands of New Yorkers seek justice for injuries caused by other people’s negligence. As one of New York’s premier personal injury law firms, we have recovered over $1 Billion collectively for our clients with hundreds receiving $1 Million or more.
DON’T WAIT | CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
If you or a loved one have been exposed to lead paint, then you need the experienced legal guidance of Jaroslawicz & Jaros. Call us today for a free, confidential consultation at 917-842-9544, or fill out our online questionnaire.
Learn more about your rights and personal injury cases in New York by reading:
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION