Celebrity Chef Daniel Boulud’s Db Bistro Sued By Diner Who Swallowed Piece Of Wire In His Chicken
Found On This Page:
- 1 Celebrity Chef Daniel Boulud’s Db Bistro Sued By Diner Who Swallowed Piece Of Wire In His Chicken
- 22.214.171.124 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Construction Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Catastrophic Injuries
- 220.127.116.11 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Hazardous Products
- 22.214.171.124 Medical Malpractice
- 126.96.36.199 Life & Disability Insurance
- 188.8.131.52 Nursing Home Injuries
- 184.108.40.206 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 220.127.116.11 LEARN MORE
- 18.104.22.168 CONTACT THE FIRM
Posted on: Jun 8 2016
By JULIA MARSH | 12/3/2015 | New York Post
A retired lawyer is suing celebrity chef Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne after claiming to swallow a piece of metal wire in his $32 chicken entree.
Barry Brett, of Florida, was visiting New York last February after retiring from the law firm Troutman Sanders, his lawyer, Elizabeth Eilender, told The Post.
He had to have the object removed in emergency surgery, according to his Manhattan federal court lawsuit.
The restaurant declined to comment.
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION