El Al Sued For Sexual Harassment
Found On This Page:
- 1 El Al Sued For Sexual Harassment
- 188.8.131.52 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Construction Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Catastrophic Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Hazardous Products
- 188.8.131.52 Medical Malpractice
- 184.108.40.206 Life & Disability Insurance
- 220.127.116.11 Nursing Home Injuries
- 18.104.22.168 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 22.214.171.124 LEARN MORE
- 126.96.36.199 CONTACT THE FIRM
Posted on: June 22, 2016
By Dareh Gregorian | February 21, 2007 | New York Post
A mother of two says her boss at El Al Israel Airlines has been invading her airspace by grabbing her rear end, making crude comments and demanding oral sex.
“It’s not like I am asking you to sleep with me,” Clara Perez quotes her boss, Willie Licht, as saying in her Manhattan Supreme Court suit against Licht and the airline.
Perez’s suit says Licht – the head of El Al’s U.S. ground operations at JFK – sexually harassed her for four years, and then demoted her and cut her pay when she complained.
Between 2002 and 2006, the suit says, Licht, a married dad, harassed Perez by “requesting on numerous occasions that she perform oral sex upon him, grabbing her buttocks, accusing her of running a bordello, [and] accusing her of having sex with various pilots, passengers” and the company’s president.
He also was “inquiring in detail about the body of a female passenger who was required to be strip-searched,” the suit says.
“What an outrage. She worked there for years, got an Employee of the Year award, and then she gets demoted for turning down this guy’s demands for oral sex,” said Perez’s lawyer, David Jaroslawicz.
He claimed the airline’s response to her complaints had been to make “her life miserable.”
“She’s 15 years in and has two kids. She has no choice but to hang in there,” he said.
Perez, who was working at JFK last night, refused comment. A rep for El Al could not be reached.
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION