Model Sues Club For Injury To Eye During Brawl Between Chris Brown And Drake
Found On This Page:
- 1 Model Sues Club For Injury To Eye During Brawl Between Chris Brown And Drake
- 184.108.40.206 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Construction Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Catastrophic Injuries
- 126.96.36.199 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Hazardous Products
- 184.108.40.206 Medical Malpractice
- 220.127.116.11 Life & Disability Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 Nursing Home Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 126.96.36.199 LEARN MORE
- 188.8.131.52 CONTACT THE FIRM
Posted on: Jun 21 2016
By Dareh Gregorian | August 21, 2012 | New York Post
ROMAIN JULIEN Hand hurt in Rihanna brawl.
He’s still a pretty face, but a French hunk caught in the Drake-Chris Brown melee at a Manhattan nightclub will never be a hand model.
In papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, Romain Julien says he suffered a severed tendon in his right hand during the bottle-throwing brawl at WiP in June.
The male model’s suit targets Brown, Drake and WiP.
Sources have said the trouble started when both Drake and Brown were in the VIP area and Drake sent the hot-headed Brown a note saying, “I’m f—ing the love of your life,” referring to Brown’s ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.
“During the altercation, plaintiff, who was sitting at a separate table, was caused to be severely injured” in his hand from “glass-caused lacerations,” says his lawsuit. Julien’s lawyer, David Jaroslawicz, said Julien has already undergone surgery and the model may not regain full use of his hand and the injury has put his career in jeopardy.
“For male models, having a cosmetic deformity is not something that enhances your career,” the lawyer said., adding that his client was “an innocent bystander. He was not dating Rihanna.”
Brown and Drake have denied any wrongdoing.
A WiP rep said, “We will fully evaluate the claim once we receive formal notice and the particulars of the claim, and will respond appropriately.”
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION