Denied Because Of Allegations Of Insurance Fraud?
Found On This Page:
- 1 Denied Because Of Allegations Of Insurance Fraud?
- 184.108.40.206 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Construction Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Catastrophic Injuries
- 126.96.36.199 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Hazardous Products
- 184.108.40.206 Medical Malpractice
- 220.127.116.11 Life & Disability Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 Nursing Home Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Was It Really Fraud?
- 1.2 Unrelated Pre-Existing Conditions
- 1.3 Have You Been Accused Of Insurance Fraud?
Have you filed a disability or life insurance claim, only to have it denied? Along with the denial, did the insurance company make accusations of fraud? Did they allege that false information was provided about medical history? Do not let the insurance company scare you.
Was It Really Fraud?
The insurance company wants to scare you. The term “fraud” will be thrown around, as if a crime was committed. Upon closer inspection, the fraud allegations may be absurd. The insurance company may deny a life insurance policy because the policyholder, who died of cancer, neglected to mention problems with high blood pressure. The insurance company may deny a short-term or long-term disability claim to someone who was involved in an accident because of a completely unrelated pre-existing condition. More often than not, these are mere oversights on the part of the policyholder. In some cases, the policyholder may have been coached by an insurance agent to falsify information in order for a policy to go through.
The fraud allegations insurance companies typically make are often comical. They dig so deep into a person’s health history, trying so hard to find a reason to deny a claim that they will often bring to light pre-existing medical conditions that were treated and forgotten years prior to the policy being written.
If your claim has been denied, the NYC personal injury lawyers at Jaroslawicz & Jaros can help. Since 1981, we have been taking on insurance companies and overcoming insurance policy denials. We know all the tactics insurance companies use, including fraud allegations.
Have You Been Accused Of Insurance Fraud?
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION