We Help Subway Derailment Victims Maximize Their Compensation
Found On This Page:
- 1 We Help Subway Derailment Victims Maximize Their Compensation
- 18.104.22.168 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Construction Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Catastrophic Injuries
- 184.108.40.206 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Hazardous Products
- 18.104.22.168 Medical Malpractice
- 22.214.171.124 Life & Disability Insurance
- 126.96.36.199 Nursing Home Injuries
- 188.8.131.52 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Why You Need Jaroslawicz & Jaros
- 1.2 Free Consultation | Subway Derailment Crash Lawyers
At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, our attorneys have been helping subway and train derailment victims in New York for more than 45 years. We have extensive experience handling subway and train derailment accidents. We know the challenges that arise in these cases, and more importantly, we know how to overcome those challenges in order to maximize your compensation.
If you have been injured while riding in, stepping into or stepping out of an NYC subway car, or if you were injured due to a subway derailment, let our experienced attorneys assess your case and help you seek the compensation you need and deserve.
Our firm has recovered over $1 Billion for our clients collectively. And hundreds of our clients have received compensation of $1 Million or more. See our overview of notable case results for an idea of the kind of work we do.
Why You Need Jaroslawicz & Jaros
Many factors come into play when a subway derails, and typically negligence is one of them. However, proving negligence in these cases is more complicated than you might assume. Our firm has the knowledge, skills and resources to investigate subway derailments thoroughly and with a view toward maximizing our clients’ compensation. You can expect those responsible for the accident to do what they can to minimize their liability. It is up to us to fight back and hold them accountable.
In terms of the kinds of results we fight to obtain, our clients’ testimonials speak for themselves.
Free Consultation | Subway Derailment Crash Lawyers
Call our New York City subway accident lawyers at 917-842-9544. You can also fill out our convenient questionnaire or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The initial consultation is free of charge. If we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we will receive a fee for our services only if you recover money.
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION