Injuries From Front-End Collisions
Found On This Page:
- 1 Injuries From Front-End Collisions
- 188.8.131.52 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Construction Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Catastrophic Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Hazardous Products
- 188.8.131.52 Medical Malpractice
- 184.108.40.206 Life & Disability Insurance
- 220.127.116.11 Nursing Home Injuries
- 18.104.22.168 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 File A Claim And Hold Negligent Drivers Responsible
- 1.2 Are You Unhappy With Your Current Legal Representative?
- 1.3 Were You Injured In A Front-End Collision?
Even at low speeds, a front-end collision can result in serious injuries that change an individual’s life. Between medical costs and losing the ability to work, injured individuals may feel overwhelmed by financial burdens. Do you know what options are available to you? Contact our firm and take legal action to obtain compensation!
Our New York City motor vehicle accident attorneys help clients protect their rights and entitlements after a car accident. If you have suffered injuries after a front-end collision, you should make sure your claim for compensation gets you the financial assistance you need to make the best recovery possible.
When you work with Jaroslawicz & Jaros, you gain access to the following:
- Over $1 Billion in damages recovered for clients over the past 45 years
- Hundreds of our clients have recovered $1 Million or more in settlements and verdicts
- 300+ years of combined legal experience
- Seasoned trial lawyers and legal professionals
Also known as a head-on collision, front-end car accidents can result in many different kinds of injuries, including whiplash, seat belt injuries and air bag injuries. However, front-end collisions can be especially dangerous to drivers and passengers because the potential amount of force is greater than most types of collisions.
File A Claim And Hold Negligent Drivers Responsible
Filing a claim against the negligent driver may help you to secure compensation for:
- Costs of medical treatment
- Loss of past and future wages
- Loss of wage-earning capacity
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
Proving a driver’s negligence involves showing a court that they were being negligent or reckless in their actions. Our New York City car accident lawyers may help you make a successful injury claim by presenting evidence and effectively demonstrating driver negligence. This may include acquiring accident reports, gathering witness information and consulting experts for accident reconstruction if necessary.
Are You Unhappy With Your Current Legal Representative?
It is never too late to get the representation you need to obtain your entitled compensation. Unfortunately, some individuals may feel dissatisfied with how their lawyer is handling their case. In New York state, you have the right to change lawyers at any point in your case if you have run into any of these problems:
- Your case is not getting the attention it deserves.
- Your case is being ignored.
- Your case is taking too long to resolve.
- Your questions are not getting answered.
- Your attorney is not keeping you informed.
Let us help you answer questions such as:
Speak with our personal injury attorneys in New York City and see how our firm may be able to look after your interests and needs. At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, our legal team has more than 200 years of combined experience. We bring seasoned professionalism and a vast quantity of resources to each case we handle.
Were You Injured In A Front-End Collision?
If you or a loved one was injured and is in need of legal assistance, then call Jaroslawicz & Jaros in New York at 917-842-9544, or submit an online questionnaire. The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. Or you can email Abraham Jaros directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about us before you even schedule a consultation.
Contact our firm and schedule a free case evaluation with our injury lawyers today!
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION