NYC Interstate Accidents
Found On This Page:
- 1 NYC Interstate Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Construction Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Catastrophic Injuries
- 126.96.36.199 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Hazardous Products
- 184.108.40.206 Medical Malpractice
- 220.127.116.11 Life & Disability Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 Nursing Home Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Explore Your Options With Jaroslawicz & Jaros
The location of your car accident can play a large part in the severity of your damages; however, even if your accident occurred on a residential street at 25 mph, a personal injury can still be severe. Low-speed accidents can cause whiplash, air bag injuries, seat belt injuries and other damages. High-speed accidents that occur on interstate highways and other such roads may cause catastrophic injuries. At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, we have the experience and the track record to recover compensation for serious interstate accidents.
Since 1980, Jaroslawicz & Jaros has been assisting personal injury victims in protecting their rights and obtaining the compensation they deserve. We have acquired many Million-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients injured in motor vehicle accidents:
- $6 Million verdict for a 19-year-old man who suffered a leg injury in a car accident
- $4.75 Million settlement for a 55-year-old woman struck by a car while crossing the street
- $2.8 Million verdict for a 43-year-old woman who suffered a back injury in a car accident
- $2.7 Million settlement for a 20-year-old man injured while a passenger in a car accident who suffered a head injury
- $1.5 Million verdict for a 20-year-old woman who suffered a back injury in a car accident
Read More About The Firm’s Past Results
Our lead attorneys have been honored to be included in the National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers,” an organization that invites only a select few trial lawyers in the nation who meet strict ethical standards and performance levels. They have also been selected for inclusion in “Super Lawyers.” Click here to see our list of awards. Our legal team has experience in many courts, including the New York Court of Appeals, the U.S. Courts of Appeals and even the U.S. Supreme Court. We use our experience and success to better prepare our clients for legal procedures and help them recover the maximum compensation possible.
Explore Your Options With Jaroslawicz & Jaros
When you work with Jaroslawicz & Jaros, you retain award-winning New York City personal injury lawyers with more than 45 years of experience who have recovered more than $1 Billion in verdicts and settlements.
The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before an applicable expiration date, known as a statute of limitations. Please call to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation. Or you can email Abraham Jaros directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about these topics and how our firm can help you, we invite you to read more:
Contact the New York City car accident attorneys at Jaroslawicz & Jaros today and fight for the compensation you deserve!
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION