Found On This Page:
- 1 Rear-End Collisions
- 184.108.40.206 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Construction Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Catastrophic Injuries
- 126.96.36.199 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Hazardous Products
- 184.108.40.206 Medical Malpractice
- 220.127.116.11 Life & Disability Insurance
- 18.104.22.168 Nursing Home Injuries
- 22.214.171.124 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Seasoned Representation For Injury Victims Since 1980
- 1.2 Did A Driver’s Negligence Cause The Accident?
- 1.3 Injured In A Rear-End Collision? Call Today.
Seasoned Representation For Injury Victims Since 1980
Car accidents are a frequent occurrence in busy places like New York City. Rear-end collisions are common, and often result from a driver’s negligent or reckless behavior. Whether a driver was distracted, following too closely or driving too aggressively, it is your right to hold them accountable! If you were injured in a rear-end collision, then you should take legal action against the negligent driver(s) in a personal injury claim.
At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, we can assist accident victims in pursuing a course of action to help them obtain the compensation they are entitled to receive. Our New York City motor vehicle accident attorneys have more than 300 years of combined experience, allowing our legal team to work in your best interests from start to finish. When fighting for compensation, consider a firm that has recovered more than $1 Billion in damages for its clients.
Did A Driver’s Negligence Cause The Accident?
Common examples of driver negligence and recklessness include the following:
- Following too closely
- Driving too quickly
- Driving while distracted
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving aggressively
- Driving while tired or drowsy
- Ignoring/neglecting safe driving practices
A successful personal injury claim against a negligent driver may award you compensation for the following:
- Medical costs, including treatment, surgery, etc., both for the past and the future
- Loss of wages and earning capacity, both for the past and the future
- Physical/emotional pain and suffering, both for the past and the future
- Out-of-pocket expenses
Our car accident lawyers have been recognized for their outstanding abilities, including being named to the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers, and consistently being selected to the New York Metro Super Lawyers list. Click here for more on the firm’s Awards & Recognition. Whether you are planning to take action after an accident or are struggling with a legal issue, our firm may be able to get you the dedicated guidance and representation you need.
Injured In A Rear-End Collision? Call Today.
If you or a loved one has a claim involving a motor vehicle accident that has resulted in a serious physical injury and is in need of legal assistance, call Jaroslawicz & Jaros at 917-842-9544, or submit an online questionnaire.
The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before an applicable expiration date, known as a statute of limitations. Please call to ensure that you do not waive your right to compensation. Or you can email Abraham Jaros directly at email@example.com.
Learn more by reading our article titled “What Are “Damages” In A Personal Injury Case?.
Contact our firm today! We have exceptional knowledge and experience with personal injury law.
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION