When Construction Sites Are Poorly Maintained, Workers Suffer
Found On This Page:
- 1 When Construction Sites Are Poorly Maintained, Workers Suffer
- 126.96.36.199 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Construction Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Catastrophic Injuries
- 18.104.22.168 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Hazardous Products
- 126.96.36.199 Medical Malpractice
- 188.8.131.52 Life & Disability Insurance
- 184.108.40.206 Nursing Home Injuries
- 220.127.116.11 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Improper Site Maintenance Leads To Injury
- 1.2 Get Our Professional Advice Today
Construction can be a dangerous industry. The government recognizes that, and organizations such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration aim to keep workers safe by establishing maintenance requirements for construction sites. However, these guidelines are not always followed carefully, and the results can be catastrophic.
Improper Site Maintenance Leads To Injury
At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, we have seen countless construction site maintenance accidents. We are experienced accident attorneys, with many multimillion-dollar verdicts in our case history, including what was the largest in New York for $44 million. Our track record proves that we have the skill necessary to take on your case and get you the most favorable outcome possible.
Despite the guidelines set by state and federal regulatory agencies, accidents that occur due to lack of maintenance on construction sites include:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall due to untidy site. If materials and equipment are not put away correctly, workers may trip or slip on them and fall.
- Electrocution due to improperly connected power. Construction sites require a lot of power. If extension cords and other power sources are not connected and maintained correctly, workers can suffer life-threatening electrical shocks.
- Falls through unsafe surfaces. Most construction sites lay wooden planks over gaps in flooring to allow construction workers to move around. If the flooring is not sufficiently supported, workers may fall through and be injured.
Workers should be able to trust that their work site is safe, and a major part of ensuring that safety is construction site maintenance. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of site management or another party, you deserve financial compensation.
Get Our Professional Advice Today
Our team is proud of our many successful cases, and how we have been able to contribute to New York construction accident law through our work. We offer our knowledge to clients beginning with their first meeting. If you or a loved one has been injured due to faulty equipment and you would like to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer, call our office in New York at 917-842-9544.
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION