Protect Yourself And Others From Sexual Abuse and Harassment
Found On This Page:
- 1 Protect Yourself And Others From Sexual Abuse and Harassment
- 18.104.22.168 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Construction Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Catastrophic Injuries
- 184.108.40.206 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Hazardous Products
- 18.104.22.168 Medical Malpractice
- 22.214.171.124 Life & Disability Insurance
- 126.96.36.199 Nursing Home Injuries
- 188.8.131.52 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Harassment Takes Many Forms
- 1.2 Do Not Wait To Contact Us If You Think You Have A Claim
If you have been sexually harassed or discriminated against, you know that it can undermine your confidence and self-esteem. However, it is crucial to hold your harasser accountable: by doing so, you can obtain compensation for what you have endured, and you can help protect others from having to endure harassment in the future.
At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, our team of skilled attorneys has been working on behalf of the wronged for decades, winning more than $1 Billion for our clients collectively. If you have been sexually harassed or discriminated against due to your gender, we are ready to put our knowledge and experience to work for you.
Our lawyers don’t back down from powerful, high-profile individuals. Our firm sued football player Brett Favre to hold him accountable for sexual abuse and harassment.
Harassment Takes Many Forms
Many victims of sexual abuse and harassment are not sure of whether the offending behavior is actually illegal. We can assess your specific situation and explain your options for holding the wrongdoer accountable. Our attorneys have extensive experience in handling sexual abuse and harassment cases in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Student sexual abuse and harassment. sexual abuse and harassment from teacher to student in an education setting, or from coach to athlete, has become all too common. Your rights are protected by law. We will work tirelessly on your behalf to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Workplace harassment. If your employer has hinted that it will be to your benefit to engage in sexual behavior, this is called quid pro quo sexual abuse and harassment. You may feel that you have no recourse if you want to keep your job. This is not true. New York has some of the strongest employee protection laws in the world. We can evaluate your case and give you our professional opinion.
- Gender discrimination. By law, employers are prohibited from discriminating against employees on the basis of gender, race, national origin, religion and membership in other protected classes. This can mean something as overt as firing you due to your gender or as insidious as creating a hostile work environment over a long time. Our team has extensive experience in state and federal courts, and we are prepared to go to trial to ensure that you receive compensation.
Our firm has also been a pioneer in the fight against sexual abuse and harassment in internet company workplaces along Silicon Alley in New York.
Do Not Wait To Contact Us If You Think You Have A Claim
In many cases, there exists a statute of limitations that will not allow you to file a lawsuit or complaint with the EEOC past a certain date after the offense. Therefore, you should contact us as soon as possible to ensure that you have the best possible case. Call our office in New York today at 917-842-9544 or complete our online questionnaire to arrange a free consultation with an experienced attorney.
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION