Were You Hurt Because Of Construction Site Negligence?
Found On This Page:
- 1 Were You Hurt Because Of Construction Site Negligence?
- 18.104.22.168 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 22.214.171.124 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Construction Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Catastrophic Injuries
- 184.108.40.206 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 220.127.116.11 Hazardous Products
- 18.104.22.168 Medical Malpractice
- 22.214.171.124 Life & Disability Insurance
- 126.96.36.199 Nursing Home Injuries
- 188.8.131.52 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 1.1 Our Results Speak For Themselves
- 1.2 We Represent Clients In All Types Of Construction Accidents
- 1.3 Injured In A Construction Accident? Call Today.
Walking down a block in New York, you will almost certainly see some sort of construction or renovation project. While the contractors, subcontractors and building owners often make every effort to ensure the safety of visitors, residents and pedestrians, there is no way to make a guarantee that no one will be hurt. If you were injured due to the negligence or inattention paid to safety around a construction site, we encourage you to discuss your situation with a skilled attorney.
Our Results Speak For Themselves
At Jaroslawicz & Jaros, our lawyers have more than 300 years of combined legal experience helping injured New Yorkers. With more than $1 Billion in collective verdicts and settlements, and with hundreds of our clients receiving $1 Million or more in compensation, our legal team is dedicated to fighting for the maximum compensation possible for your accident and resulting injuries.
Our staff of dedicated professionals is proud of the fact that we have been involved in many cases that have been decided by the higher courts on various appeals that have helped shape and define the law of slip-and-fall accidents in the state of New York.
We Represent Clients In All Types Of Construction Accidents
It is not uncommon for construction or renovation projects to occur in your building. Whether you are in a condo or renting an apartment, your safety should be ensured every step of the way. Unfortunately, accidents can occur when you least expect them. We are prepared to represent clients injured in numerous situations, including:
- Tripping over a board set down to protect carpeting or tile
- Slipping on debris that hasn’t been cleared away
- Roof tiles falling on your head or shoulders
- Inhaling toxic fumes or dust
- Falling due to removed or broken handrails in stairways or balconies
- Skin abrasions from dust or hazardous material in the air
- Tripping over coils of rope, tubing, electrical wire or other construction materials
If you or a loved one was hurt during a construction or renovation project, discuss your situation with a skilled attorney. You might be entitled to recover monetary compensation through a personal injury claim.
Injured In A Construction Accident? Call Today.
If you have further questions regarding construction/renovation accidents, don’t hesitate to contact our firm. The New York office of Jaroslawicz & Jaros can be reached by phone or through our convenient online contact form. There are no attorney’s fees unless we make a monetary recovery for you. Call us locally at 917-842-9544.
ON THIS TOPIC:
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION