Nurse Injured By Falling Patient
Found On This Page:
- 1 Nurse Injured By Falling Patient
- 22.214.171.124 Motor Vehicle Accidents
- 126.96.36.199 Mass Transit, Airplane & Maritime Accidents
- 188.8.131.52 Construction Accidents
- 184.108.40.206 Catastrophic Injuries
- 220.127.116.11 Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- 18.104.22.168 Hazardous Products
- 22.214.171.124 Medical Malpractice
- 126.96.36.199 Life & Disability Insurance
- 188.8.131.52 Nursing Home Injuries
- 184.108.40.206 Sexual Abuse & Harassment
- 220.127.116.11 LEARN MORE
- 18.104.22.168 CONTACT THE FIRM
Posted on: Jun 21 2016
By Kathianne Boniello | December 30, 2012 | New York Post
A certified nurse’s assistant claims in a lawsuit that she was flattened by a man who fell into an atrium two floors below at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.
Marie Daphnee St. Sume was with a patient Dec. 11 when “bodies started flying — and it wasn’t ‘Mary Poppins,’ ” said her lawyer, David Jaroslawicz, after filing suit in Brooklyn Supreme Court.
St. Sume, 29, suffered a concussion, headaches and neck pain, the lawsuit says.
The hospital did not respond to a request for comment.
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION