In our more than 45 years of legal practice, we have gained a wealth of knowledge regarding injury law and the ways in which we can help our clients maximize their compensation. Our firm has won more than $1 Billion collectively for clients in New York City and the surrounding areas. Following are some frequently asked questions we have encountered over the years.
- What Happens If I Was Injured Or Have An Accident While Visiting New York City?
- What Are My Rights If I Am Injured While Boarding Or Disembarking An Airplane?
- What Is Underinsurance?
- Can My Spouse Sue Me If I Am Driving And My Spouse Is Injured In A Car Accident?
- Early Settlement Vs. Full Value?
- How Long Will My Case Take?
- What Have Previous Clients Gotten?
- What Is My Case Worth?
- Why Are Appeals Important And Do Our Attorneys Do Their Own Appeals?
- What Are Your Past Accomplishments?
- Who Will I Be Able To Speak To About My Case While It Is Pending If I Hire Your Firm?
- Will It Delay My Case If I Change Lawyers?
- Should I Change Lawyers?
- Can I Change My Lawyer If I Have A Personal Injury Case Pending?
- What Happens After I Bring A Lawsuit?
- Why Do Some Attorneys Not Accept A Case?
- Do I Have A Case?
- How Do I Find The Right Lawyer For My Case?
- What Are “Damages” In A Personal Injury Case?
ABOUT OUR APPROACH
A Trusted New York Resource With More Than 300 Combined Years of Experience And over $1
Billion Recovered For Our Clients
CONTACT THE FIRM
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION